Monday, May 9, 2011

Few thoughts 18

Samoan se'evae kosokosos are the shiz. Straight up. Stuff this "jandals" crap. Thick and ugly and durable is the only way to roll. To Eros, the man who bought me a pair back from Samoa, thank you for providing my footwear for every single ocassion I attend for the next 3 years.
__________________________________

The Killers will never write a song as good as Mr Brightside. Which is fine, because falling short of a brilliant song with great songs is enjoyable for the listener, and they have released some very very good ones since then (Spaceman comes close), but Brightside is pure pop rock goodness; it is their masterpiece.
__________________________________

The new Dr. Who is fricken awesome. Straight series linking it.
__________________________________

One of these days, I will listen to that Rebecca Black song. I'm just biding my time and waiting for the hype (mostly really bad) to die down. You never know, I might like it right. Also, the jokes about killing Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black are getting a bit out of hand. I'm PRETTY SURE that you wouldn't actually shoot any of these guys over shooting Hitler or something... I call bollocks on that.
__________________________________

Manchester United have made it to the Champions League Final! Bring it Barcelona, we got this.

I predict Rooney plays a deep lying striker in the hole to help out midfield, while Fletcher and Park hassle and disrupt any link between the midfield and Messi. Van Der Sar, you shall retire from top flight football in winning form; as a Champions League and Premier League winner! Glory Man United!

3 comments:

  1. E fasi e se'evae kokoso ia jandals. Those things are definitely made for durability. Cos it sure is lacking style.

    I like 'All The Things I Said" more than Mr Brightside.

    Yeeeeah Dr Who. That's us n our new buzz.

    I think the death threats and hate comments towards those two are just a tad ott. Did they kill millions upon millions of people because of a prejudice they had, thinking that only blue eyed and blonde haired non-jews were the only acceptable people? Did they chuck them into ghettos and concentration camps? Spilliting families up making them work all day with bare minimum food, only to then burn them in masses in a giant furnace? No?
    Well, haters gon' hate.

    Congratulations Man.U!
    The rest of the info about the players made me go O_O?

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the next 3 years aye? Better not get married in 3 years then because you will be held accountable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honest to who 'All The Things I Said' over 'Mr Brightside'! I wonder if you're the exception, of if I am. Either way, for me, it's not close at all, Mr Brightside OWNS.

    Lawl at the "held accountable" comment. The fact that I don't know who you are makes this fun. The fact that you're probably Jono makes me roll my eyes and kind of smile. We'll see what I do at my wedding :D

    ReplyDelete