Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some survey from Laura's blog

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
....

Do you trust all of your friends?
Like, hardout trust trust? Definitely not.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
You know it.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I don't think so.

Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Never carry cash, but in EFTPOS I can.

Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Carroll Ching. Because he's brainy as.

Are you afraid of falling in love?
I have already fallen in love, and the thought of a life without her scared me a lot more than letting her in.

Whats your most favorite scar?
Don't have any, aside from the one by my shoulder from some injection when I was a baby.

When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Last year, I went to Samoa.

What did the last text message you sent say?
Babe? Are you awake?

What features do you find least attractive in the preferred sex?
Being loud.

Fill in the blank. I love
Doctor Who.

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
I would like to be leading my Premier League fantasy league by Round 4.

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Amy.

Would you make a good parent?
I would make a slightly kick back one I guess.

Where was your default picture taken?
In the back yard of my old place.

Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
"Honestly, what's on your mind right now?"

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would go back and make sure I kept taking Japanese class in high school, and I would have dropped History. Being a tri-lingual kid would be awesome.

Did you buy something today?
A Big Ben's mince and cheese pie.

What was the last TV show you watched?
Doctor Who.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Whatever, usually Saturdays are quite mellow and I hang out with Amy, maybe I'll go to the movies. Then Sunday it's church, and maybe some Doctor Who mini marathons. Or a Lost marathon.

If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I would say, "I kind of thought we already going to... I'm confused now baby..."

No comments:

Post a Comment