Friday, May 22, 2009

Angry Adam Lambert fans FTW

Okay, Adam Lambert fans are officially the funniest people in the world. After Kris won American Idol, I suspected there would be backlash from the Glamberts in the form of angry posts on countless Idol blogs, and they didn't dissapoint. Some highlights of scrolling down:

"This sucks.i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it. Screw denial, I’M BLOODY ANGRY."
"I am absolutely beyond devastated about this sick injustice"
"Adam may have lost the battle, but he will win the war."
"I AM SO UPSET I COULD PUKE!"
"BULLS**T! Seacrest announced the loser… this can’t be!!! i spent two f**ken hours voting for ADAM LAMBERT."
"A great show but I came away throughly disgusted."
"Can you say….BullSh#$! I will never watch Idol again… "
"American Idol will never recover from this fiasco. MARK MY WORDS!"

And one of my personal favourites, sums it all up:

"I WILL NEVER WATCH AMERICAN WTF IDOL AGAIN!!! ADAM LAMBERT WAS THE VERY BEST THIS SHOW HAS EVER HAD! HE SHOULD HAVE WON HANDS DOWN!! ITS A MAD WORLD WHEN SUCH A TALENTED AND GIFTED SINGER WOULD COME IN SECOND PLACE, ESPECIALLY TO A SINGER LIKE KRIS…WHAAAAT ? ..COME ON NOW!"

:D

Yes, Adam is a better singer, maybe if he just sung more and screached less more people would have realized that. And all those notes that his tongue hung out... *shivers* I know in the long run Adam will be remembered more and will probably have a more successful career, but it's still hilarious poking fun at all the really really mad Glamberts.

1 comment:

  1. shot at the retard who spent 2hrs plus $$$ on voting for adam haha.

    adam should've won but WOW that's just taking Idol way too snerious

    ReplyDelete