Saturday, May 19, 2012

Posting right now

Hey readers. Lawl, "readers". I can count them on one hand, even if I'd had a few fingers servered off. The world has gone on just fine without me blogging, but I have missed it.

So: hello.

Not sure how long this phase of wanting to blog again will last though. It will probably rely on how many interesting thoughts I think I have. Which doesn't bode too well, because usually the things that occupy my mind aren't overly newsworthy, things like "Ehh... time to go to work", or "I need new pants", and "Why don't they ever show other rooms in the Tardis?". So we'll see. I have high hopes though, because I have given up on Twitter (before I had a real go at it, I admit), and I should have more computer time available for it now that the European football season is over and I'm not wasting ridiculous amounts of time reading articles on whether or not Messi actually is better than Ronaldo.

(He is.)

3 comments:

  1. you can add me to your [growing?] list of readers! and i'll be following you and law-law's blog [if they don't block at work, of course]. luv u jabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you've done something about the no pants situation by replacing 'em with ies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Baggy :D Good to know you've bumped me up to 4 readers lawl.

    And yep, an ie is an elegant solution. But I can't rely on them for the rest of my life. If you get me for the next secret santa, hook a brother up with some pants yo.

    ReplyDelete