Monday, August 9, 2010

See me now, just look around: I'm beamin'.

Without really realizing it or doing it intentionally, I randomly stopped posting on my blog for about a week. Which isn't a big deal I guess; I mean, c'mon, it's just one week right. But considering I was doing 2 posts a day before, it is strange. Maybe I should space them out, and save thoughts so that I wouldn't go for so long without posting. My readers (ha...) will be happier that way.

But don't worry reader (reader that was probably directed to this blog because I hounded you to read this), I am back, and the urge to type my thoughts is still here.

So chin up. Fret not. Dry those tears. Pick yourself up. Stop worrying. Turn that frown upside down. The world is right again.
__________________________________

Actually, no, the world isn't all right. What's up with all my teams losing, all the time, in everything? Springboks got owned 3 times in a row by the only teams in international rugby worth beating. Then both Roosters and Storm suffered losses in the same week. On top of that, New Directions didn't even place at regionals.

Wait... Hmm, now that I've typed it out, it doesn't actually seem like a lot. Really, that was only 4 teams. That's not too bad I guess. I'm still happy that Man U beat Chelsea. Plus Counties Makukau are top of NPC table (sorry, ITM Cup). Not to mention my man Dolph Ziggler finally tasted singles gold.

Nevermind.

2 comments: