Thursday, January 6, 2011

11 people just don't like it

Something I find very annoying is when I watch YouTube videos, and the most liked comments are usually comments like "12 people only listen to Justin Bieber" or "9 people accidentally hit the dislike button".

What the ass man.

The first time I saw a comment like that, I actually smiled because it was clever. At least, the first 5000 times it was. But now it annoys the heck out of me. I don't even scroll down to read ANY comments anymore, it's gotten that bad.

I mean, first of all, Justin Bieber's music isn't even that terrible. I personally don't really like any of his songs (although there are worse things that could get stuck in my head than "Baby"), but some people act like it's the worst music they have ever heard. They take every opportunity to diss the guy and his music. When really, chances are, if it were another artist who sang it exactly the same, they would probabaly think those songs are awesome.

Second of all... yeah, there's no second of all. This issue probably isn't the true source of my annoyance anyway. The true source is probably how people tend to think that whatever they are into is better than what other people are into.

I've just realized this post is going to way shorter than I thought. It turns out that I don't have that many thoughts on the subject after all. To make up for short length, I'll leave you with this awesome looking trailer:

1 comment:

  1. my music rules all
    (full stop signed and sealed and no returns)

    ReplyDelete