Thursday, June 24, 2010

Few thoughts 3

For ages, I thought Eagle Eye Cherry was white.
__________________________________

I will never have posters of people in my room. Too freaky man. I used to when I was a kid, but now that I'm older and more foolish, I just get creeped out by them. All people in posters look directly at you. Wherever you are in the room, they are staring at you. No blinking, no shifting of the gaze; nothing. And at night, when the lights are off, and you can't see them, they're still looking at you.
__________________________________

People who are awesome at things should stop being so modest. Like, yeah, be humble, but don't be so unreasonably modest about it. It's a bit annoying. Especially people who are awes at guitar. Because when I ask them to teach me a song, they'll be like "Oh, it's easy as bro." Then they play something so fast that I don't realize they had started playing. Then they finish. I only barely had enough time to notice how awesome they are. Then they give me the guitar and go, "You have a go."

Grrrr.
__________________________________

Damon Albarn and his cartoons strike again. 'Plastic Beach' by Gorillaz rules. Might be my favourite album released this year so far. Can't be bothered writing a review though, numb fingers. Might write one later. "On Melancholy Hill" is quite possibly my favourite Gorillaz song to date.
__________________________________

Ke$ha and Star Trek. Mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWaWrvJ7nA

3 comments:

  1. Ok...
    1. Agreed. Posters of cars are much better (as long as there is no one in them. Especially the Stig. He would creep me out at night). Or old tribes or missions pics so you can feel nostalgic every so often. (ftw that's about all thats on my walls atm)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Having both had this done to me and done it myself (unwittingly lol) I totally understand

    ReplyDelete
  3. And 3. I've hardly heard the album but still totally agree. They are awesome

    ReplyDelete