Saturday, June 12, 2010

From me, for me.

It's been a year since I've posted. Shucks. What's changed since the last time I wrote...

- I'm into wrestling again. And therefore again in love with Chris Jericho.
- Different Major. Well, not yet, but soon.
- Playing electic guitar for church instead of bass.
- Wearing more blue and less orange.
- I have like, 4 or 5 bands/artists I like more than Muse.
- Lost is no more, so there's an island-shaped hole in my heart that I suspect will never be filled.

What's the same?

- God is good.
- I'm flawed, and despite my best efforts (now THAT'S a lie), I'm still a sinner.
- I'm in love with my beautiful Amy.

And as I'm writing this, 'Let Down' by Radiohead starts playing on the computer; library's on shuffle. Is God trying to tell me something? Something to reword and post on the blog? Shuffle makes me go crazy sometimes, like every song is God trying to tell me something through it. Sigh. I'm going crazy. Ah well. Was bound to happen sooner or later. Maybe I should start talking to people again, stop being such a hermit.

Hmmm.

"I am going to grow wings,
A chemical reaction, hysterical and useless"

This song rules.

3 comments:

  1. i like this. i can imagine you saying each and every part of it.

    favourite part? the island shaped hole in your heart never to be filled. genius.

    second favourite part? the way you describe amy. males are the best when they are like that.

    anyway, some useless knowledge for you - the day you last posted previous to the most recent one, was the day Michael Jackson died.
    hmm.

    hope to read more homez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow at the MJ thing, i cant even remember that. htw it subconciously put me off blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when MJ died, your will to blog died also. a year on and you are ready to step into the world again... & shot god at the let down haha

    ReplyDelete