Thursday, June 17, 2010

Few thoughts

I get annoyed when parents say things like: "Oh my baby does THIS when you do THIS to it." But when the baby doesn't respond like how they wanted, they go make up excuses for the baby. Like: "Oh, except for when he's tired." or "Must be because he hasn't seen you since this morning." Why can't they just be like: "Man, my baby is straight-up inconsistent. Gotta work on that aye bubba! Aye bubba! Be more consistent with your performances to other people! Yes you do! Yes you do!"
__________________________________

Discussing religion/philosophy/Christianity with someone who doesn't always agree with me (and isn't a tool) can be quite fun, in a sitdown learny kinda way. Shot Brian for the engaging conversation that lasted one whole coffee. That coffee was meant for Facebooking with, but it's okay, I think preferred the brain stimulation.
__________________________________

A lotta movies I've been waiting for for aaaages are coming out soon. I need at least THREE of them to be good for me not give up on Hollywood. (most anticipated in bold):
-Predators
-The Other Guys
-Inception
-The Last Airbender
-Toy Story 3
-Salt
-Knight And Day
-Charlie St. Cloud (don't be a hater)
__________________________________

If you havn't already, watch the Super 8 teaser trailer. Then join me in waiting and suffering for another year until it actually gets released.
__________________________________

Both Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West dropping albums this year. And we've already had B.O.B and Drake release theirs (havn't heard all of Drake's, but the B.O.B album rules). Feeling spoilt, but hey I'll take it.
__________________________________

The ending to Bat Fight will NEVER cease to be hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment