Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Nah that sucks."

Although I am constantly denying it, there is something that Amy accuses me of, a lot. It's nothing really big, but it annoys me because I don't think it's true. Actually, the truth is that it annoys me because it might be true. And even as I'm writing this, I'm not too sure if it is or not. So what is it then? It's simply this: that I like some things only because most other people don't like it, and dislike other things purely because most people like it.

Okay, so examples help. What are some things that I don't like that pretty much everyone else does?

Well, I don't get into Glee. But my reason is that I find the protagonist really really annoying. So are most of the other characters. Sue Sylvester is the least unfunny out of the cast, actually occasionally crossing the line into funny, but in general, I just can't find myself rooting for any of these characters. But that's just me personally.

I'm also not really a fan of Stan Walker. Don't think he sucks, because he could sing circles around me (that's not exactly greatest compliment though, im kinda... ultra sucky.), but I just didn't think he was the amazing singer everyone gushed about. Then again, I don't listen to others about this kinda stuff; they probably thought Ben Lummis was mega awesome.

Not a Queen fan. But I don't really know why. Me just being a hater.

Oh, and I can't stand flash phones. Like, overly flash phones. And I'm pretty sure that it's not because I'm just jealous. It's just weird when people own a digital camera, an iPod touch, and a laptop... But they want a phone with a camera, a music player, and a Qwerty keyboard. What the ass.

And...

Anything to do with Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. Which means, anything to do with Tim Burton or Johnny Depp.

6 comments:

  1. 'Not a Queen fan ... Me just being a hater.' Exactly! Freddie Mercury was a genius! Get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But yea I pretty much agree with everything else you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are guilty as charged there sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody is genius. I could do without the rest. And I am guilty, but I charged myself anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love queen me and kendal thrashed the cd! but i totaly agree with all ov it, hate being mainstream..but i can be..but i dont like it..is it a crime?

    p.s stan walkers gay and so is twilight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you hate Tim Burton and Johnny Depp so much??

    Gogs.

    ReplyDelete