Monday, June 14, 2010

post-failpractise

"Okay guys, we're just gonna go over the songs we've been learning since camp, all 4 of them, just to get them right."

Not only did I not know the songs, I was on an instrument I havn't even mastered yet. Havn't come CLOSE to mastering it. Like, I pretty much spent the whole practise trying to find the right sound and figuring out the pedals. Well, now I know what not to do: take a break then take up a new instrument on my return. Ah well. I actually am liking electric guitar, just miss being able to just pick up a song on the instrument I'm on, like, on the spot.

Give it time Jesse.
Don't talk to yourself Jesse.
Okay.

2 comments:

  1. yup, the youth one. been too lazy to start a band, but im hoping to have a few songwriting sessions with a mate of mine from church. for now though, just gonna keep it to the Youth Music team :D

    ReplyDelete