Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Few thoughts 14: The 'On A Related Note" Edition

I was quite iffy about having this "Few thoughts" as my next blog post. You know why? Because I hate having two posts in a row starting with the same letter. And since my last post started with an 'F' too, I really tried to put this off. But I figured, the best way to beat these weird little obsessions of mine is to just do it.

This is difficult.

On a related note, I've recently defeated my unexplainable need to make the volume of the TV an even number. Before, I used to HAVE to have the volume at a number like 40 or 44, because it looked so neat. Now I can just turn it to a volume like 41 or 59 and not care at all. The mans aye.
__________________________________

I always get suspicious now when people don't have a 'lol' or a 'haha' in their txts; it just really makes txts look angry. On a related note, I've noticed that Dan does put those in his txts now, and he never used to.

Good stuff bro.
__________________________________

Watching 'I Love You, Man' never gets old. I always laugh every time he says "Laters on the menjay". I do. How can I not? It's just a very funny line. And quite a funny movie.

On a related note, there is a line from 'Funny People' that makes me smile, spoken by an agent telling his actor what roles are available to him:

"Paul Rudd wants to do a bromance... with you."
__________________________________

My life has been quite hectic lately. Well, actually, that's not true at all, but for some reason I havn't found the time to blog like I normally do. It's not like I'm off the buzz or anything, because I'm enjoying myself right now right.

On a related note, Laura has been blogging a lot more lately. Read her blog if you already don't. She's kinda like me, except her background is orange and mine is awesome.

3 comments:

  1. I LOLed twice reading this. First, "Laters on the menjay". You're right. It still hi-larious!

    And secondly to "her background is orange and mine is awesome". You funny choger.

    Congratulations on your first steps of recovery of OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ orange. I heart orange.

    Orange > "awesome"

    On a different note, check out my blog (lol!)

    rock-fob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following your blog now! Welcome to the movement :D

    ReplyDelete