Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Restoration of sorts

Something amazing just happened to me. I just woke up at a totally normal and acceptable hour. For those who don't know me, all you need to know is that this is a very unusual situation for me. I woke up at around 7.40ish this morning. I don't know why, but I always wake up at the stupidest times imaginable. Usually it's some ungodly hour like 5.30am, or something on the other side of the scale, like 3pm.

Uni has screwed up my internal clock for life me thinks.

But Jesse how could it be Uni when all you did was wag lectures?

Hmm...

Anyway! The point is that I have the worst sleeping pattern ever for a person not working graveyard shifts. But today people, today I woke up like a normal person does. I am now sipping coffee, blogging, and listening to 'The Man Who Can't Be Moved' by The Script.

I like that song.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! When I saw you in the garage, I thought you just didn't sleep.

    And you went to bed at a normal time too. Wow, you're all grown up now.

    And I can't remember the last time I heard that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole script album is pretty cool. I used to play it at school for background music when the other nurse was out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy has that album, she loves The Script lawl.

    ReplyDelete