Sunday, December 19, 2010

When There Was Me And You



This picture just makes the split that much harder to take doesn't it. Sad sad days.

I remember the first time I watched High School Musical, and my viewing of it was interupted by someone. I remember being really ticked off that I didn't get to see the ending that day, but I also remember trying to not to show that I was eager aaas to finish watching it. I had to bust out the nonchalant face and say "All good, I don't really care, lets go and do things way cooler activities than watching HSM..."

Well, I did see the ending eventually, and was very happy that Troy and Gabriella got together in the end. And for some reason, that's how I view Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. In my mind, they ARE Troy and Gabriella. And to me, hearing they broke up sucks because now I think that after the third movie, somewhere down the line, Troy and Gabriella must not have lasted the distance. Which makes me genuinely sad. Especially considering that Troy turned down his University Of Albuquerque scholarship to be closer to her.

I need to listen to "Can I Have This Dance" again. I'm sure that'll make me feel better. To Troy and Gabriella, please, in whatever fictional alternate universe you guys are existing in after the films, remember this song and stay together. Well, not for me, do it for you. And in doing so, it'll also be for me.

Jesse you loser. Please go outside and play rugby or something.

Shut up italics. You've never been in love.

Editors note: Yes, I know that they broke up a few days ago and this is "old news" to you young people who live in the age of instant information, but I hate having more than one post a day, so I deliberately delayed this one. Sue me.

2 comments:

  1. :( That picture DOES make it sadder. Take it off. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sad picture, but for some reason it still makes me happy looking at it. Don't worry, they'll end up together again!

    ReplyDelete