Thursday, July 15, 2010

From July onwards resolution

One thing I hate is when I'm hanging around with people that I know relatively well, but the whole time I'm there they are just talking and laughing about inside jokes and stories that happened when I wasn't there. And there's always a billion of them. Like, thanks for including me in the conversation. I so don't feel like an outsider.

I realized though, I think I do that too. There aren't a lot of people I consider inside-jokey-mates, but I still do it. It's funny isn't it. The things we hate most about other people seem to be the things that we don't wanna admit that we do ourselves.

Stop trying to be deep Jesse, you'll just embarrass yourself. Stick to the dry humour.

.....anyway....

From now on, I will vow to not make other people feel left out when they're with me and a very close friend of mine. A tiny vow, yeah, and probably a vow I'm making just to distract myself from bigger issues in my life, but it's one I shall take seriously. Kinda. Maybe. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment