Tuesday, July 13, 2010

One regret

Earlier this year, I deleted my Bebo page.

*moment of silence*

Just kidding, keep making noise, I don't miss it at all. But there is one thing about it that I miss.

On my Bebo photo albums, I used to have this one photo album that consisted only of people picking their noses. These pictures were taken for the sole purpose of being on the album. It was awesome. Respectable people with their fingers up their noses, sometimes also making nasty faces. It was truly something original. I txted, emailed, commented people to send me pictures of them picking their noses. Most complied, and some I had convince to take part. Some even begged me to take them down after they had already complied. I never did.

My regret is that I didn't think of saving those photos before I deleted the page. They are all lost now. Over 60 pictures of people picking their nose. I don't really want to start it up again, but I am sad that I don't have the pictures anymore.

2 comments:

  1. on a side note, you did pick my nose that one time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember that album! Sooo funny! Silly boy, I deleted my page a couple of months ago and totally remembered to save all my pics first. The difference between a boy's mind and the awesomely genius mind of a girl.

    Gogs.

    ReplyDelete