Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Few thoughts 8

When people ask me who I would pick to play me in a movie, I always wonder: What would a movie based on me even be about? I mean, I'm not bored and I don't think I live a boring life, but from a viewer's point of view, there's not much plot so far. A movie based on me would have to be 30% true and 80% bullcrap to make it Hollywood worthy.

Yeah that's right my calculations just added up to 110%. And what?
__________________________________

Jokes that I am sick of:

-The implication that Justin Bieber is a girl/little boy/gay.
-Anything related to the earthquakes down in Christchurch.
-Facebook statuses of university students leaving their assignments to last minute.
__________________________________

I've found out recently that talking to atheists strengthens my faith and encourages me to gain more knowledge, while talking to christians affirms my faith and increases my knowledge. I must continue to do both more regularly. I'd rather face fierce adversity than to not think or talk about God at all.
__________________________________

Compliments rule. I used to find them awkward and unbelievable when directed at me, but now I take them in and let them lift me. They can pretty much change my whole day from suck to AWESOME.
__________________________________

It seems that I don't dislike the second and third Matrix movies as much as I thought I did. I recently watched Revolutions again, and it turned out that it was a much better film than I remembered it to be. I actually understand everything that happens. It's not amazing like the first one, but it's not bad either.

One thing that annoys me though: What's the point of reviving Trinity in such dramatic fashion at the end of the second film, only to have her killed off again a movie later? What the lame.

5 comments:

  1. <3 you Jesse :)

    "Facebook statuses of university students leaving their assignments to last minute" LOL too true

    I think my life movie would have to be something so abstract ahve have a trillion different costume changes lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Anything related to the earthquakes down in Christchurch."

    Those jokes weren't funny. Esp. because it JUST happened. Earthquakes arent funny.


    Compliments DO rule!! A recent decent for me as well


    You're smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im... kinda smart. in a book-ish type way i guess. but thanks :D

    lawl shaye thats straight the opposite of me. i own like, 6 tshirts. my film would definately be a low budget film haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. omfg the christchurch eartquake omg like six hours strait on the news ffs and parents want to watch all of it. im thinking brad pitt for me but like young brad pitt when he was all ripped up

    -kauri

    ReplyDelete
  5. you said omfg then 4 words later omg. must be passionate guy lawl. and i was thinking more tem for you, in his jake the muss days right (thats a joke about how you're a maori... and hes a maori... yeah).

    ReplyDelete