Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lets take it back yo

Me and Amy have been slowly going through old (not 'old' old, but you know, 10 years ago +) family movies that we loved as kids, watching them for the first time in years and introducing them to the other, full with running commentary on memories about them. Mostly cartoons. Good times.

So far, we've watched 'Fly Away Home', 'The Road To El Dorado', 'Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory', and 'Matilda'.

Movies that I'm really looking forward to watching again include 'The Great Mouse Detective', 'Land Before Time', and that one where Frankie Muniz has a dog. Can't remember what it's called, but I recall really liking it. Although I have a strong feeling that when I watch that one, I'll think "Why did I even like this crap...?"

Maybe I should use this occasion to trick Amy into watching 'Blade Runner'. That's an old movie right?

3 comments:

  1. is it called skip? the one when frankie muniz had a dog? im sure it made me cry...cause they both grow old and skip (if thats its name)dies..way to ruin the ending shaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dog skip! AMAZINGLY great/sad film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg shaye you didnt have a PLOT SPOILER up! haha nah anyone could have called it anyway. yeah thats what its called! aww now im excited for it again haha

    ReplyDelete