Friday, September 10, 2010

For Frodo

I am FINALLY getting Amy to watch the 'Lord Of The Ring' films. It's a very exciting time in our relationship, letting her into this important part of my life. Happy to report that she's enjoying them so far. Yusss.

But when I think about it, it's a task that should never have been appointed to me in the first place. She should have already seen them. I mean, what kind of weird as New Zealander hasn't actually seen them yet? Must be Amy. Sigh. All good baby, I got you covered.

Being with Amy also has the reverse effect; me watching her shows. I know whats happening on 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians'. I'm following 'NZ Next Top Model' and I actually have a favourite that I'm backing to win. Not to mention I was clued up on 'The Hills' when it was on. Man. Without 'Lost' and 'Avatar' on TV, I got nothing to force upon her until her spirit breaks and she convinces herself that she actually likes them.

This world is so cruel.

But there is still the 4-hour extended edition of Return Of The King to take her through... Muahaha...

2 comments:

  1. lets be honest..i havnt seen them..well i saw the first one..i guess its just not me

    ReplyDelete
  2. its exactly for me! its a timeless story of good and evil! epic storyline. meeean battle sequences.

    ReplyDelete