Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Those main brownie points

If you read my blog reguarly you'll see that I often mention someone named Amy. Amy is my girlfriend whom I love very much. (You know it.) Well, I think she's sick of me talking about her without her being able to do anything about it, because she now has her own blog.

Just... AGK.

Her sense of style is more existent than mine, so her blog actually looks cool, and she's into fashion girly stuff too. So fly over those ways if you think I don't post enough things to do with weird clothes that people don't actually wear in public. Oh, and her most recent post at the time that I'm writing this featured a Zac Efron poster, so that's a big plus too.

Man I seriously have to get off this Efron buzz. What the ass man. He's not THAT great.

Yes he is!

4 comments:

  1. Yes she is very styly, and yes Zac is 'choice ow' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed, amy is following twice, on two different accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice observation skills. you ever thought of becoming a cop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. man you make me laugh dude. a cop. hahaha

    ReplyDelete