Monday, September 27, 2010

Few thoughts 9

I'm considering cutting my hair and maintaining it. Like, seriously. Usually I cut it, skux it out for a few weeks, then descend back into the dark depths of boofy hair. Maybe this time I could cut it and keep it short and styled and whatnot all the time. Hmmm. Crazy ideas. Maybe I'm not thinking straight because I'm hungry.

On a related note, I remember that I used to really want an emo fringe type thing. What the ass Jesse.
__________________________________

Of all the various gameshows on TV, my favourite by far is The Weakest Link. Very quick, slightly strategic, awesome host; it has it all. The only thing I hate about it is when an obviously inferior player lucks out on heaps of easy questions and beats someone who had earned most of the prize money in the first place. Grrr.
__________________________________

I just realized why I like 2d cartoons more than 3d: It's because two dimensional movies look like moving paintings. There's so much beauty in the simplicity of it all, and the vivid colours that exaggerate themes add so much. When animated films shed the desire to look realistic, they reach a whole new level for me.
__________________________________

Things I will passionately start defending around haters:

-Christianity
-Lost
-Wrestling
-High School Musical
-Taylor Swift
-My friends who are getting backstabbed
__________________________________

How 'Lord Of The Rings' should have ended:

7 comments:

  1. keeping hair done ftw jesse do it, wish kauri would follow suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote haircut. haircuts by hairdressers are usually always winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't really say much about the haircut thing because I don't even maintain my hair lol but I'm sure Amy would be pleased :)
    Oh and I loooove that LOTR vid! hehe

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, she'll be very pleased to read this lawl. but still, nothings being confirmed. and yeah, the lotr video rules aye. "its funny cos its extremely far"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2D > 3D

    and lololol poor Frodo XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAIR CUT! ....if you wanna lol?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're amazing...just the way you are.


    Now go get a haircut.
    Lol!

    ReplyDelete