Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog post about wrestling. AND WHAT.

Sometimes the storylines in wrestling just piss me off. But things seem to be picking up, and I find myself quite excited about a lot of the angles:

-John Cena as a member of Nexus taking orders from Wade Barret.
-Daniel Bryan with the US title, going clean over Miz twice.
-The absence of Matt Hardy (not really an angle, but it still makes me happy).
-Randy Orton being an unstoppable face champion.
-Goldust getting a storyline on Raw (even if it does involve being in love with a belt...).
-Kane going over Undertaker 2 PPV's in a row (one of them was clean too).
-Michael Cole being acknowledged as the incompetent announcer that he is.

It's been a while since I was this happy about wrestling.

But then I remember that Chris Jericho is gone.

Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment