Monday, October 18, 2010

Social network idiocy

Bebo was cool at one point. Facebook to me still is. But not for long. I think it's the idiotic "likes" made by idiotic people, being "liked" by people who are just... well, they just annoy me. Not that all groups or likes are dumb, it's just that most of them are.

Like these:
__________________________________

I don't need anger management - I need people to stop pissing me off!!!!

Not just anyone gets told they need anger management; only people that seem like they do. If you've actually been told you do need it, chances are, you're getting pissed off too easily. Seek professional help. Or, you know, just kick back.
__________________________________

"hey, are you all right?" "Nah, i'm half left."

Well, good to see you throw sarcasm back to my face when I'm trying to show you I care. Swell.
__________________________________

Parents call it "talkback" i call it Explaining.!

When it's disrespectful and you're acting like an ungrateful bratty turd, then yeah, it's talkback. Just consider yourself lucky you're not living in Samoa. That's straight "please give me a hiding" responses right there.
__________________________________

Student-"How do you spell ______" Teacher"Get the dictionary and look it up." Student- "Bitch if i cant spell it how the hell can i find it in the dictionary."

Sound it out phonetically and work your way from there. You're not here to be spoonfed.
__________________________________

You're 11... You do NOT have a broken heart, retard.

Most poeple I've seen that have "liked" this are only about 15 or 14. Trust me, you're heart ain't broken either.
__________________________________


Lol I'm such a hater. Reading this post back again, I realize that I sound like I'm in a bad mood. Which is weird, because I'm not.

O_o

Ah well. I'll probably be back with more stupid "likes" to be an egg about. See, this is what happens when I got nothing to write about and I can't get to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Facebook is still cool, but there are odd moments when you're like ummm.... maybe not - like when your parents tell off your friends on your facebook wall or in a comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with this. The one thing I hate about facebook is all these stupid *like* pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawl talia, im glad thats never happened to me! and at least there are the cool "likes", like this one:

    "Do it bro You'll be the man"

    haha i like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure Mum hasn't told you off on FB? Oh prob not, coz you don't upload photos of her showing her bad angle. Lol!

    Have to say I agree on all those Likes, and more. I'd prefer to have no updates on my page than a gazillion dumb Likes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "do it bro. you'll be the man." haha that's a gangxta one :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah thats the only one i really wanted to "like". but i stuck to my principles and just chuckled at it and moved on.

    ReplyDelete