Thursday, October 28, 2010

Something that keeps happening to me

Sorry about the unoriginality of the title of the post, I just couldn't think of anything at all...

Anyway.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but does anyone keep hearing that beep noise that Facebook makes when you get a chat message, even though no one is chatting to you? It's a daily occurence for me now. I'd be browsing a page on another tab, then.... "beep!" But when I go to the Facebook tab (dun dun dunnn!), there is no new message. Seriously, I hear it even when there's no music playing and I'm offline.

And on the flip side, when I do chat to people, they could send 5 messages in a row sometimes before I notice that they had even sent any, not to mention by then usually they have gone offline because it took me how long to get back to them, because I didn't even know they were talking to me.

sup bro
bro

why you keep snobbing me for?

you never reply

nvm g2g


Sigh. More signs that I'm going crazy. Ah well. Had a good run of sanity I guess.

3 comments:

  1. please come to matts bbq when he organises it. i can pick you up if you dont have a ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just you. Lol! Nah, I can't say coz I turn my FB chat sound off. But I do believe that it is more of a "pop!" than a "beep!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, a pop! precisely, that sound! drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete