Sunday, October 17, 2010

Songs I'm liking a lot right now

I know, I know. Not the most creative title to a post. And it's not really a post that takes any effort at all to write. But it's an accurate title for the post that it is. And it's informative. It shows what you should be listening to if you want good taste.

(I jest. But seriously, some of these songs are quite good. Others are only good. Just don't hate.)

Anyway, old or new, here are some songs I'm really feeling right now.

song title - artist
__________________________________

(Still A) Weirdo - KT Tunstall

I'd Rather Be Blind, Crippled & Crazy - The Derek Trucks Band

Tom Sawyer - Rush

A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez & The Scene

Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons

Betty - Brooke Fraser

Don't Stop! - Child Rebel Soldier

Desolation Row - Bob Dylan

Running Up That Hill - Placebo*

Go To Sleep - Lupe Fiasco

The Underdog - Spoon

L'appuntamento - Ornella Vanoni

DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love (feat. Pitbull) - Usher

Brand New Start - Little Joy

The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage - Panic! At the Disco
__________________________________

* originally by Kate Bush.

4 comments:

  1. yooo time to conduct some dls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some of these songs a lot, specifically Mumford & Sons =)
    So, thanks for your comment just now - and I know what you mean, surprisingly enough I'm a christian so I get what you said. Still, I'd like to think that God knows exactly who I am and understands what it's taking for me to deal with this and so just...understands what's going on. I'm not forgiving this person, maybe someday - if they made an effort. But we're done speaking aparently, so who knows! The situation does, however, make me more in awe of God's ability to forgive us =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Stop is no Us Placers, but yeah its a mean song.

    ReplyDelete