Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All around the world baby

Pageviews by Countries:

New Zealand
144

United States
20

Australia
13

South Korea
5

Denmark
4

United Kingdom
4

Netherlands
3

Switzerland
2

Sweden
2

Slovenia
2

Thanks to the stats page on my profile, I can see where my pageviews came from this week. What surprises me is that I have more views in Netherlands than Switzerland. I'm pretty sure the random views from other countries can be attributed to just people stumbling across it while pressing the 'Next Blog' button heaps.

As an excercise, I decided to sit there and keep pressing 'Next Blog' until I came across mine. After 5 minutes of not seeing my blog, I gave up. Turns out the excercise was a lot more boring than it sounded.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the stats feature of blogger. For some reason I've had 23 page views from Colombia this month.
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I've had 25 hits from here. Thanks for the advertising lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, glad to help a fellow blogger :D

    And yeah, random views from random countries ftw. I like to think that they stop and actually read my posts before moving on right lawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa weird how do you see the stats?

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you're writing a new post, there are tabs at the top (Posting, Comments, Settings etc). Stats is one of them.

    ReplyDelete