Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Few thoughts 12

I watched the Kiwis Kangaroos game live. It was the 3rd most exciting finish to an international rugby match I've seen this year. Yes, I got out of my seat when Benji threw that pass to Kenny-Dowall, and yes I blocked my eyes as Nightingale threw one back in, and yes I yelled at Benji to pass it to Hohia, and yes I jumped up when Fien scored the try. Awesome, awesome, awesome.
__________________________________

Amy was complaining the other day that a movie she was looking forward to wasn't coming out for aaages.

I said welcome to my life. I waited over a year for 'Inception', waiting for little bits of news, screen shots, rumours, the works. Now it's 'The Dark Knight Rises'. Sigh.
__________________________________

Watching TV these days just makes me sad. I don't have THAT SHOW that I follow hardout. It used to be Lost, and now, asides from movies and sports, there's absolutely nothing to watch.

I. Miss. Lost. So bad.
__________________________________

My social networking site of choice used to be MySpace, but then Bebo gained more popularity. And then Bebo was eclipsed by Facebook. Will Facebook be eclipsed by another one, or will this be the end as far as the evolution of social networking goes? My gut says Facebook is the last of it's kind, at least at this scale.

Hopefully it is the last one. I don't like changing social networking sites. I hate that 2-3 month period where I'm the only person on the new website and no one else has joined yet. Don't wanna go through that again.
__________________________________

I'm in two minds about my "Few thoughts" posts. Sometimes, I feel as though each thought could be elaborated on and made into its own individual post. But then other days I feel lazy and just post a bunch of short thoughts and put them under "Few thoughts". This is one of those days.

3 comments:

  1. Keep "few thoughts" random. Its what I like about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Laura. It's interesting sometimes to have a short list of random thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. votes of confidence for this form of blog posts huh. sweet, it stays :D

    ReplyDelete