Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Few thoughts 13

I have given Twitter a try and I have given up on it. No one follows mine, and I'm not really interested in what celebrities have to say anyway. Plus most of the people that I follow on Twitter repost their tweets as their FB statuses.

Tweet? Is that the right terminology for Twitter posting?
__________________________________

After having a conversation with a friend about vlogs (video blogs), I wondered if I'd ever want to do a video blog type thing myself, whether it would on YouTube or on my own site. Talking into a camera about things seems quite easy right. However, I quickly came to conclusion that I'd rather not. My humour translates better (well, to people who find me funny) via writing, so I'll stick to that right.

Plus with the camera so close to my face, people will see all the imperfections in my skin and stuff right. Haha nah just kidding, I don't care about that kinda stuff... pfft...
__________________________________

"I do have a goal in this lifetime to be the greatest artist of all time, but that's very difficult being that I can't dance or sing."

- Kanye West

He's doing a great job of overcoming those difficulties isn't he. He's got autotune for whenever he needs to "sing" right. (Yes, I think Autotune is cool when Yeezy does it.) As for dancing, well, after a while, people stop caring if you can dance or not. Look at Chris Martin.
__________________________________

'Bet On It' is a kickass song. Watching Zac Efron run across a golf course knees bent and punching the air while singing it just makes it that much more kickass.
__________________________________

Springboks lost! To Scotland! Fricken Scotland!

And now they're facing England this weekend. England. The team that beat the Wallabies, and are far better than Scotland. That long as injury list don't help; key guys like Smit, Du Preez, Fourie, Burger, Habana, Pieterson, and Brussow being absent definately doesn't help.

Still, we can win! Come on boys. You can do it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment