Monday, November 22, 2010

The show goes on

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to a historic occasion. This post is a special post in many ways (well, that's not true, it's only special in one way), but really, it contains absolutely nothing new. It celebrates the past, but it encourages me to work towards the future. Mind you, this occasion is nothing all that mindblowing, nor is it of any real particular importance. However, in my head (Jasuuunn Daruuulo), it is worth mentioning.

This is a milestone. A checkpoint. I'm saving the game, so to speak, before I move onto the next level and probably die.


Well, out with it already Jesse. Your riddles and beating around the bush gets old really quick. Pray tell, what are you talking about? Englighten please. Before I kick your ass.




This is my 100th blog post!!





^ What he said.

My first century baby. Yussss.

Well, to be honest, it hasn't been that long right. Really, aside from a few posts from last year, I've only been blogging since June this year. That's right. I'm getting nostalgic from memories from JUNE 2010. Not even half a year! Well, kind of half a year. Perrrty much half a year right. But still, a hundred posts is quite cool to me, since I like to think that most of my posts require at least SOME form of thought process. At the very least, this post proves that on approximately 100 different occasions this year, I was actually concentrating on something.

So, to celebrate said occasion, I'm just gonna post some links to some of my "old" posts that you might have missed or whatever. There is no obligation to go through them all or anything, but I do like the fact this is a "greatest hits" type post, so I'm just going to town with it.

Also, check this out!



Google knows I exist finally, and predicted that I was looking for my blog! :D Yaaaay.

__________________________________

First post:
- Blog

First post back after a year-long hiatus:
- From me, for me.

Reviews:
- Film Review - Twilight
- Film Review - Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
- Film Review - The Other Guys
- Album Review: Norah Jones - "The Fall"

Ramblings concerning God:
- Living for God
- Living for God 2
- Living for God 3
- Deep rambling off the top of my dome. "Just botsing it", some would say.
- Warning: Post is long and you might disagree with it
- Amazing if you think about it. Think about it.
- How we are meant to live
- Even IF he existed...

Why I like wrestling. And why haters don't know what they are talking about:
- In defence of FAKE wrestling.

The 'Few thoughts' posts:
- One
- Two
- Three
- Four
- Five
- Six
- Seven
- Eight
- Nine
- Ten
- Eleven
- Twelve

8 comments:

  1. Wow what an occasion. Congrats and I like the new blog description lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh btw I just noticed that overall your blog has 111 posts. That's an interesting number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like clean nu,bers, like 100. And I like your posts.

    Well done brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Joel, I didn't even notice that it was up to 111. I thought it was 100 overall, not just for this year. Faaaiil.

    Ah well, still heaps of posts, which is the point :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is the first time i've posted a comment on your blog (yay me!) but just know i do come on here and read when i get the chance. I love your posts! Congrats Jabs! Keep up the awesome posts :) that's all hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. kauri, yeah it makes me feel pretty famous :D

    and shot kiki! haha a silent reader is a reader nonetheless right, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol @ Jabs!!!

    That's all I have to say.

    Laters...Jabs!!

    ReplyDelete