Saturday, November 27, 2010

I call them rats. Funny guy aye.

Since right now I'm using a laptop, I thought I'd mention somthing that has always bugged me:

I hate using a laptop mouse. It's a fake mouse. It's basically an allocated square under keyboard that you sit there rubbing the whole time. I can't get used to it, and I never will. It's weird that I'm sitting here using a computer, but in order to do anything on it, I must stroke the computer with one finger, while jabbing a button with another finger. It just feels ultra unnatural.

There's less control, and it's also more difficult to scroll up and down. People say they like using laptops because it allows them to access the internet and blah blah wherever they want; whether they're in bed or on a couch or wherever, it's a plus that they can use a computer. Except I don't see it as a postive, because wherever I am, I still hate stroking things. I'd rather sit in an uncomfortable chair and use the computer like a normal person, using a normal mouse.





>

4 comments:

  1. As much as I hate the strokey pad, what I enjoy more is lying in bed in the weekend doing an OnDemand catch up of Glee, 7 Days and Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean although I don't mind the touchpad/square/'strokey pad' too much but the first thing I did when I bought my laptop was go and buy a wireless mouse. Problem solved. Well until the battery ran out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All about that maaaiin TV3 aye sina, wheres the love for TVNZ? :D

    And yeah Joel, sometimes I don't mind it, but because I use a mouse aaall the time, it's just 2nd nature to me now. And plus I can't play Bejeweled with strokey pad lawl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart One News!! One News til I die...lol!

    And without a mouse, you can still play Tetris Battle...yeeeeea!

    ReplyDelete