Friday, November 26, 2010

Stealth Santa

It's that time of year again, and like my family does every year, we have kept the tradition of Secret Santa alive. One person per person!

Pfft, you probably just do that so you guys could all save money right. Cheapskates.

You got that right.

Last year, I unintentionally revealed (in the stupidest manner possible) that I had Laura to someone else, and even though Laura herself didn't find out it was me until I gave her the present (hopefully), it still ruined the effect. I didn't like that even ONE person knew.

So this year, it's back to being the king of stealth. I'm the guy who clocked Metal Gear Solid 3 in one day right. I can stealth anything. This year, *insert-name-of-the-person-I-have* won't know what hit them, and neither will anyone else.

7 comments:

  1. secret santa is so mint! i always try and get my person something i KNOW they will love. even if i dont know em well i make the effort to do some research slyly.
    Its always shit when the person who gets you gets you something you have no interest in.
    that ALWAYS happens to me.

    Last year i got my person a mint as makeup set cause i know she likes her bronzers, i even got the brand she liked....

    Then i got a food hamper with biscuits, cheese n crackers...WHAT THE EFF!?

    Anyone who knows me even a little bit knows i dont eat that shit.

    Had to do the old "ohhhh?, coooool, ha thanks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my family is doing second hand christmas this year... its totally all about the money. endless hours of searching trademe here we come!
    good luck with the secret santa... i'm sure Amy has some excellent taste with girls items as in your family its almost a sure thing to get a sister... and even if you don't tell her who she'd still be able to point in the right direction

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawl at shaye! you better hope that the person that gave you that doesnt read my blog :D highly unlikely, but you cant be too careful lawl.

    and yeah amy will definately be a help ginnie, she always is. im actually quite good with presents when it comes to my sisters and amy. as for everyone else... not so good lawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, make sure you don't randomly tell me who you got WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING until a few days later! LOL!

    BTW if you've got me, some ideas of things I would like are: things baking related, jewellery (enrol Amy for elf duties if you decide to go down this path), the book "Conversations with Myself" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what makes the stealth game even better, when it becomes a cat and mouse one. I have put my hand up as the one that will try and unwrap this information that you have hidden away in that vault-like head of yours..move over Dom Cobb, this is my time

    ReplyDelete
  6. you might not like what you find in there.

    you have been warned.

    ReplyDelete